Hey friends! This week’s post is all about what I am currently craving. Just so you know, there is no way I will ever be able to afford most of these things. I’m just dreamin’ ya’ll.. So here we go!
- Lace-up Sweater (Isabel Marant): I love the lace-up trend. I love tops that lace up the front but I haven’t quite found the perfect one for me or one that is in my price range. This cream knit sweater that laces up the front by Isabel Marant is gorgeous.. would I pay $1000 for a sweater? No.
- Chloe bags: I’ve decided that I am in love with Chloe. They just get me, you know? Chloe gets me. As a bag addict, I would probably purchase a Chloe Faye bag if I had the funds. I also love the Chloe Drew bag. Honestly, I would sell an organ on the black market for one of these bags. I am not kidding you.
- Newsboy caps (NastyGal): I’m a hat girl. I love hats. I have them hung up on my wall. What I am missing from my collection is an adorable suede newsboy cap, like this one from NastyGal. I think this style plays into the 70s trend and you all know how I feel about that.
- Plaid shirts (Isabel Marant): I don’t own a plaid shirt. If I am to be honest, I’ve always related plaid shirts to rednecks and never really considered them as fashion. I think with the right colours, plaid could maybe grow on me. The one in the picture is probably more me colour-wise. What do you guys think about plaid?
- Sneakers: I have my AF1s and I wear the crap out of them. I’ve been eyeing a pair of Nike Roshe Runs, preferably in black or in this cool design that I have in the picture. Sneakers are everyday shoes now and not to sound creepy, but I think Kendall Jenner wears sneakers with almost every outfit. I love her, and she rocks them. I wanna rock them too!!
- Knee-high boots: I think I’ve accepted that I will never be able to own a pair of these boots (keywords: I think). I really want a pair of black suede fitted knee-high or over-the-knee high boots but if I’m to be realistic, they’ll probably go to my thighs.
So there you have it, that is what I am currently craving. I hope you guys don’t think I’m weird, but if you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you probably already do (baha!).
To all my Canadian friends (and anyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving this weekend), I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey! Happy Friday, and I’ll talk to you next week!