Hey friends! This week’s post is all about what I am currently craving. Just so you know, there is no way I will ever be able to afford most of these things. I’m just dreamin’ ya’ll.. So here we go!
- Lace-up Sweater (Isabel Marant): I love the lace-up trend. I love tops that lace up the front but I haven’t quite found the perfect one for me or one that is in my price range. This cream knit sweater that laces up the front by Isabel Marant is gorgeous.. would I pay $1000 for a sweater? No.
- Chloe bags: I’ve decided that I am in love with Chloe. They just get me, you know? Chloe gets me. As a bag addict, I would probably purchase a Chloe Faye bag if I had the funds. I also love the Chloe Drew bag. Honestly, I would sell an organ on the black market for one of these bags. I am not kidding you.
- Newsboy caps (NastyGal): I’m a hat girl. I love hats. I have them hung up on my wall. What I am missing from my collection is an adorable suede newsboy cap, like this one from NastyGal. I think this style plays into the 70s trend and you all know how I feel about that.
- Plaid shirts (Isabel Marant): I don’t own a plaid shirt. If I am to be honest, I’ve always related plaid shirts to rednecks and never really considered them as fashion. I think with the right colours, plaid could maybe grow on me. The one in the picture is probably more me colour-wise. What do you guys think about plaid?
- Sneakers: I have my AF1s and I wear the crap out of them. I’ve been eyeing a pair of Nike Roshe Runs, preferably in black or in this cool design that I have in the picture. Sneakers are everyday shoes now and not to sound creepy, but I think Kendall Jenner wears sneakers with almost every outfit. I love her, and she rocks them. I wanna rock them too!!
- Knee-high boots: I think I’ve accepted that I will never be able to own a pair of these boots (keywords: I think). I really want a pair of black suede fitted knee-high or over-the-knee high boots but if I’m to be realistic, they’ll probably go to my thighs.
So there you have it, that is what I am currently craving. I hope you guys don’t think I’m weird, but if you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you probably already do (baha!).
To all my Canadian friends (and anyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving this weekend), I hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving! Eat lots of turkey! Happy Friday, and I’ll talk to you next week!
Hello everybody! I’m back with another outfit post! Shocked? Here is another set of photos shot by Joanna Dass (joannadass.com). I love the denim dress worn in these photos. I’m still kinda playing around with it. I’m not sure how I like to style it yet but here’s one way. A basic t-shirt and my clogs. I think it gives the outfit a relaxed look. Very casual. I find this dress easy to throw on and even though it’s not a very flattering shape, it somehow works. (*eureka moment* THIS WOULD LOOK GREAT WITH A TURTLENECK!!) This denim dress is from Topshop (where else?). I had my eyes on it for a while but then someone bought it in my size. Then it was returned, so I took that as fate. It obviously meant that we belong together, right?
Take a look at these photos, and if haven’t checked out Joanna’s website.. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Dress – Topshop | Shirt – H&M | Shoes – Aldo
As always, I am very thankful that you took the time to read this post.
Have a happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend 🙂
Hey guys! Before I begin, I want to thank Miss Joanna Dass for taking the time to take some AWESOME pictures for my blog. She is a very talented photographer and I suggest for you to all check out her website at http://www.joannadass.com. I have about four blog posts full of her pictures coming your way, so stay tuned. I LOVE THEM.
For today’s post, I thought I’d begin with an outfit that I think is perfect to wear when transitioning into the Autumn/Fall season. I’m a huge fan of turtlenecks, so let this be a warning. You will see me in a lot of turtlenecks this season. My favourite denim skirt is of course a part of this outfit and to add a 70s vibe, I wore my clogs. I love these shoes. I neglected them for about a year and I am more than grateful that I never decided to sell them or give them away. So there you have it, my transitioning-into-fall look ha-ha! Now take a look at these photos!!!!
Top – Thrifted | Skirt – Topshop | Shoes – Aldo
* ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN BY JOANNA DASS PHOTOGRAPHY
To all of you who have started school this week, I hope you’re off to a great start! Good luck to you all!
Thank you so much for reading this post, I appreciate you taking the time.
Have a great weekend!
Hi friends! I’m baaack with another outfit post! This outfit consists of two things I’ve been currently loving, camel suede and that darn button up skirt! Are you sick of seeing it yet? I promise that I’m keeping it at two ha-ha! This one in particular is white, and also from Topshop. I picked white because I don’t have any bottoms in my closet that are white. I was considering getting pants but this skirt just seemed like the perfect choice. My top is from Zara and it’s real suede leather. It’s got that weird leather smell but I love the look and the texture that it brings to my outfit. What do you think? Take a look!!
Top – Zara | Skirt, Sunglasses & Bag – Topshop | Sandals – Birkenstock
As always, I appreciate you taking the time to read this post ❤ Thank you to my boyfriend for taking the pictures (you’re the best). &I hope you all enjoyed my outfit!
Have a great weekend!
– A xo
It’s like the last week of May. One out of four months of my summer is almost over. It needs to slow down!! My inspiration for this month is very similar to last month’s. Still loving denim, still loving the front button up skirt, still loving sneakers, still loving suede, and still loving the 70s. Something new is my liking to the idea of wearing “joggers”, but like socially acceptable/fashionable joggers. They look real cute with sneakers and a nice crop top or tank. Very casual.
Hope you guys have enjoyed your May so far! Here’s to making the last week of May count haha!
Until next time!
– A xo