Hey everyone! Happy Valentine’s Day! I have the first monthly favourites post of 2020 for you today! I’ve also decided to do something a little different this year. These posts won’t be as detailed because I’m going to have a YouTube video of me talking about my monthly favourites as well! Here’s the video and if that doesn’t interest you, feel free to keep reading!
- Dumpling bag from SHEIN – I’m sure I’ve talked about this bag enough because I’ve had it for a couple of months now. But I thought that it wouldn’t be a favourite if I didn’t officially make it one here. This is my cute little crossbody/clutch that I ordered from SHEIN. It was $30 and I love it so much. It’s kind of in the shape of a dumpling, which is why I’ve called it my “dumpling bag”. I also like, love eating dumplings so I feel like this is just an all-around perfect bag for me.
- Thrifted Mat & Nat – It was love at first sight when I stumbled upon this bag from across the counter at Value Village. I had to get a closer look at it and ultimately, I just had to have it. It was the only thing I purchased that day and I feel like it’s worth all the best thrift finds combined because I haven’t stopped wearing it since! It’s this beautiful shoulder bag that reminds me a bit of a Staud Moon bag (just in terms of shape)! It has this rustic feel to it with these gorgeous studs. I am just so obsessed and I can’t wait to pair it with my Summer looks this year!
- Innisfree face masks – Literally obsessed with these guys. I got my first batch of these face masks late November and I loved them so much, I asked for more for Christmas! I honestly need a few of these around the house at all times because they’re such a great pick-me-up! They make my skin feel so refreshed and renewed afterwards. I love them!
- Knitting – I started knitting almost three months ago and I am currently on my second ball of yarn! I’m trying to complete a scarf that I had hoped to wear this Winter, but I don’t know if I’m going to have it finished in time! I’d like to wear it at least once. That’s my goal.
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn – I promise you that I will have a book review for this book really soon! I owe it to this amazing read to give it a proper review and a better summary than I normally give. That being said, I need to figure out how to explain this book without giving all the exciting bits away! I’ll figure it out, I promise. Hopefully I’ll get to post it within in the next week!
- New Balance sneakers – I’ve talked about these a lot in my “Outfits Of The Week” posts! If you are new here, these were a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and are officially my new favourite sneakers. These have also made me a huge New Balance fan. I want more colour ways and styles. They’re just so light and so comfortable, and so trendy right now! If you don’t follow trends, get them for the comfort because they’ve changed my work life.
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm – I could eat this but I feel like that’s not the purpose of it. I borrowed this from a friend at work when my lips were out of control and I fell in loooove. It healed them right away! I had to buy my own at Sephora and I haven’t stopped using it ever since. I probably apply it way more than I need to but I swear you would do the same if you were to try this! I honestly recommend it if you want a yummy and reliable lip balm for the rest of Winter.
- Little Women – Although it was nominated for 6 Oscar awards and only won one, I still am absolutely in love with this movie. It’s 100% in my “Top 5 Favourite Movies Of All Time”! If you haven’t watched it, I want you to! It’s so heartwarming. Like I said in my video, it made me feel all of the emotions. It was a real adventure and at the end, it had me sobbing inside the movie theatre. It’s a beautiful remake! I really want to buy the DVD even though I don’t even use my DVD player. I just want to physically have it, you know? I just loved it that much!
- YOU Season 2 – I know, I know. The show isn’t good anymore. I’ve read a lot of backlash for the second season but I didn’t think it was that bad! I read the books and I don’t think they’re following them anymore, but I feel like I need to see how everything ends. Like the very end.
- @chewiethechi – THE CUTEST DOG ON INSTAGRAM RN. You need to go and look at his face! I am obsessed with this dog and can’t stop reposting him on my IG story. I know some of you will think he’s not the easiest on the eyes but that’s what I love about him!
Now that you’ve read a bit about my favourites for the last month, consider giving my video a watch (if you haven’t already)! I’m a bit of a dork/fool so you can at least take it as an opportunity to laugh and make fun of me aha-ha.
Hope you guys enjoy it!
Until next time!
– Tiny ❤