Hi friends! Since February has flown by and we are now in the month of March, I’ve decided to share with you the random things that I enjoyed/loved during the month of February. I know I’ve done a few of these before (side note: when I had a YouTube Channel I used to do these every month – I love them!), but I’ve decided to start it up again! Here are my February Favourites:
- The Mindy Project: This month I started watching The Mindy Project for the first time. I never really thought about watching it. I mean, I had heard good things but it never interested me enough to watch it right away. I think one day I was completely stuck on what I wanted to watch on Netflix so I just clicked and went for it. It honestly had me laughing out loud instantly – THIS SHOW IS HILARIOUS!! It’s definitely a ‘feel-good’ kind of show. I watched all 4 seasons in less than a week. If that doesn’t tell you how good it is, I don’t know what will. Honestly speaking, I’m watching every episode a second time right now. Check. It. Out.
- Swatch Watch: My mom is the cutest. For Valentine’s Day she got me this adorable Swatch watch, and I love it. There’s not really much else I can say about it. It’s so cute and my mom is so sweet to have got me it. She said that when she was my age she had one, so now I have one too!
- The Bell Jar: I discovered last month that my college’s library carries novels. Who knew?! They don’t just have boring old textbooks lol. So I borrowed The Bell Jar and The Handmaid’s Tale last month. I definitely went through both of them pretty quickly, but I think I read The Bell Jar much faster. It was an easy read and the story was incredible (and also somewhat depressing). It really opened my eyes about mental illness and how quick it can change someone’s life. If you’re like me and still haven’t read this classic, I suggest that you do.
- BonLook Eyeglasses: I got new eyeglasses this month! I had been looking for the right pair for the right price for a long time. I came across this website through YouTube and Twitter. TheFashionCitizen on YouTube are these twin sisters who have a great sense of style and do it all within a very reasonable budget. I asked them where they get their glasses on Twitter and they said that all of their glasses come from this site called ‘BonLook’! So I checked the website out and loved it. The prices are amazing, and I love the unique frames they have for you to choose from! I already want to buy another pair!
- Free People Sunglasses: If you guys know me well enough by now, you know I love sunglasses and can’t seem to realize that maybe I already have enough of them. I say, “NEVER!” This is a pair from Free People and I’ve been wearing them like crazy, last month and well-into this month. They’re currently my “go-to” pair.
- MAC Turquatic Perfume: I know I talked about this perfume in a post a couple weeks ago but it deserves another mention. Since that post I’ve noticed that people have been telling me that I smell good a lot more. I don’t know if they read my blog (I hope they do!) but a lot of people have been complimenting me. So many that I may just stick with this scent for a while, maybe purchase another bottle? (Whoa Nelly – ME considering this scent over Chloe- Love Story?!) – ’tis true.
- Mana-tea Tea Infuser: During the holidays I was introduced to David’s Tea and the whole “tea-craze”. I’m gonna give it to you straight… I’M HOOKED. I love different flavours of tea. I want to try ALL the flavours. I’m nuts about tea. So anyway, two months ago I browsed Amazon and came cross a bunch of different tea infusers. They came in different forms: a little man, a shark, a sloth, a strawberry, and a MANA-TEA! I, of course, got the manatee and although it took a month to get here from China, I love him. When he’s hanging off the side of the mug into the hot steamy water, it looks like he’s just chillin’ in a hot tub! Isn’t that cuuuttee?! I think I let him soak almost every night lol.
- Oscars: I don’t know how it began (could have been my love for movies), but for the past few years I have made watching the Academy Awards a priority. I always watch all of the nominations and if not all of them, I watch all the movies nominated for Best Picture. This year I watched all the Best Picture nominations and then some. I also decided to host an Oscars Party at my place. It was something different and made me love watching the Oscars even more. Most of all, I was glad all my friends were there to celebrate Leo’s big win!
So that’s it for my February Favourites! I hope you guys enjoyed reading about them. What were some of your favourites last month? Let me know in the comment section below!!
Have a great weekend!
- A ❤